Professional supply sodium hypochlorite , NaClO
sodium hypochlorite Introduction
Chemical Name:Sodium Hypochlorite
Other name:Hypochlorous Acid
Properties:1) Solid sodium chlorite is white or light yellow green,
crystalline, alkaline, lightly absorptve humidity and easily
solvable in water and alcohol.
2) The product is an oxidizng agent with high efficiency and an
excellent bleaching ingredent, its afficiency is aqual to 10 times
of bleaching powder.
3) The product is stable when stored under room tenperature or
normal condition, its stability is bigger than sodiun hypochlorite
and smaller than sodium chlorate.
4) When mixed solid sodium chlorite and alkaline solution are
heated over 70 centigrade, it resoves chlorine hydrogen.
5) It is easily explosive, buring or poisinous when met, , bumped
or rubbed with wooden bits, organic substance and reeductive
sodium hypochlorite Specification:
White or off Granular/Tablet
Yearly Loss of Chlorine
sodium hypochlorite Applicant:
Sodium hypochlorite is mainly used in bleaching, industrial
wastewater treatment, papermaking, textiles, pharmaceuticals, fine
chemicals, sanitary disinfection and many other fields.
1, For pulp, textiles (such as cloth, towels, sweaters, etc.),
chemical fiber and starch bleaching;
2. Soap making industry is used as bleaching agent for oils and
3. Chemical industry is used to produce hydrazine hydrate,
monochloramine and chloramine.
4. As chlorides used to make cobalt and nickel;
5. Water treatment is used as water purifying agent, disinfectant
6. Dyestuff industry is used to make sulphur blue.
7. The organic industry is used to make chlorine, and calcium
carbide to hydrate acetylene.
8, Agriculture and animal husbandry are used as disinfectants and
deodorants for vegetables, fruits, feedlots and livestock
9. Food-grade sodium hypochlorite is used for disinfection of
beverage water, fruits and vegetables, sterilization of food
manufacturing equipment and appliances.
Packing:packed in 25kgs bags.